UNBC's Occupational Health & Safety Online Certificate provides learners access to the knowledge, tools, and procedures, you will need to build your OH&S professional career. Developed and taught by experienced OH&S practitioners, this online certificate helps you establish fundamental skills to become a certified OH&S professional for use in any number of industries.
Sign up today for access to:
- Self-paced Curriculum
- Easy-to-use Online Format
- Instant Course Access
- Responsive Program Support:
- Industry-recognized Qualifications
Choose this payment option and save more than $3000 in course costs.
In order to get the Occupational Health & Safety Practitioner Certificate you must complete all 10 of the courses listed below.
- Occupational Health & Safety Fundamentals
- Legislation - Acts and Regulations
- Hazard Analysis, Risk Assessment & Control
- Ergonomics for Injury Prevention and Accommodation
- Health Hazards and Industrial Hygiene
- Fire Safety Planning and Systems
- Safety Inspections
- Accident Investigations and Reporting
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Safety Program Design and Analysis
Requirements: PC is Recommended for better user experience. Mac is also supported.
Textbook: Occupational Health and Safety; Theory, Strategy and Industry Practice Author - Dianne E.G. Dyck Publisher - Lexis Nexis, 2015 ISBN - 978-0-433-47896-6
(You will use this book for all of the courses)
This book will be mailed to learners who purchase the entire certificate at no cost. Additional copies can be purchased via UNBC Bookstore.